The global, legal marijuana market is booming. It is expected that the legal global cannabis market will grow by 40% from 2016 to 2020, hitting an immense $21.8 billion in total annual sales by 2020. There are currently 43 countries either developing a legal medical marijuana program or transitioning towards decriminalization.
As California makes further legalization strides, the spotlight is undoubtedly on the upcoming implementation of state medical marijuana laws and new recreational cannabis framework.
Back for a fourth year, The State of Marijuana will focus on identifying the key investment opportunities and navigating the complex policy framework. Over two days, 300 marijuana entrepreneurs, advocates, investors and government officials will network, learn and share best practices. The high level event will feature an unrivaled, international speaker line-up and showcase the very best state-of-the-art grow facilities, technology, medical marijuana applications and policy initiatives.
The State of Marijuana will deliver:
- Multi-faceted conference program focused on the top cannabusiness investment opportunities, industry trends and regulatory / policy landscape
- Overview of pioneering, global medical cannabis applications and case studies
- First speaker line up of leading experts shaping the global cannabis market
- Insight into cutting-edge marijuana product innovations and technologies
- Unrivaled networking opportunities between the movers, shakers and decision makers – meet
- key policy makers and strategic influencers